Project Leader Purchasing
Project Purchasing within Siwertell is responsible for supplying customer projects with all components to be delivered and assembled according to technical specifications. The department handles sourcing both locally and internationally and components vary from small level indicators to large welded steel structures. Join us and become a part of our team further developing our way of working!
As Project Leader, Purchasing you will be responsible for purchasing within projects as a part of the project process. This will include:
- Purchasing of manufacturing, components and services within projects.
- Preparation of documents for purchasing, including preparing technical documentation, inquiries, vendor evaluation and more
- Negotiations with vendors, administration of purchase orders, i.e. monitoring deliveries, authorizing invoices etc.
- Being an active part regarding purchasing and vendor contacts in cooperation with project purchaser
- Participate in coordination of purchasing between different projects and also in respect of strategic perspective
- Finding alternative vendors when needed
- Establishing annual contracts with vendors
Qualifications and personal characteristics
You are self-motivated, socially skilled, objective and analytic as well as curious, target oriented and interested in change management. You are able to cooperate well with colleagues and vendors, have knowledge of how to understand technical drawings and specifications. You have a university or high school degree in Mechanical, civil engineering or similar, or work experience equivalent and some experience of purchasing and/or negotiations with vendors.
Our offer to you
This is an opportunity to work with an international business, in an evolving and changing environment, alongside colleagues from a range of disciplines. The location of the position is at our office in Bjuv, Sweden.
If you have any questions, please contact: Christina Lundgren, Manager Project Purchasing, tel +46 42 85910 / e-mail email@example.com
Please submit your application letter along with your CV no later than 15th of October 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application